Bryant Asset Insurance Consulting’s original affiliation was with New York State School Boards Association (NYSSBA) who approached us to provide this service to their members. BOCES also saw the benefit to its component school districts for an independent review and competitive bidding environment so a CoSer was developed for this service.
Bryant Asset Insurance Consulting for New York State School Districts
Send us a Message
- Periodic insurance examinations help the board and school leaders better understand the current coverages and identify areas of uncovered risk, leading to better protection.
- Schools often realize significant financial savings and enhanced insurance coverage when subjecting their insurance program to rigorous review and independent based consulting bidding process.
- This service will help your school comply with its fiduciary responsibility to maintain the highest standards of fiscal management and responsibility regarding insurance.
- On average, school districts have saved 16% over prior year premiums.
- Complete review of adequacy of current coverage
- Review of school risk profile, loss or claim patterns and fixed asset inventory
- Review of staff and student data
- Compilation and review of all current building and grounds data, revalue as necessary
- Update district data with impact on coverage
- Meet with administration/officials to assess the risk exposures and discuss the insurance audit process
- Prepare and disseminate a Request for Proposal (RFP) and associated documents to potential providers
- Receive, review, evaluate and score quotes
- Prepare and deliver final report with recommendations *
- Compliance with New York State’s Competitive Bidding requirements
- Minimal time commitment from school business officials while still providing a full RFP
- Independent update of statistics and data affecting premium costs
- Independent review of current policy coverage levels
- Preparation of a comprehensive Request for Proposal (RFP) for your insurance quotes from multiple companies
- Professional evaluation of quotes and third-party scoring
- Potential for savings in premiums and broader coverage
What People Are Saying
Steven A. Tommasone ~ Town Supervisor ~ Town of Rotterdam, NY
Steven A. Tommasone | Town Supervisor | Town of Rotterdam, NY
Chris Abdoo ~ Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake CSD ~ Burnt Hills, NY
Chris Abdoo | Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake CSD | Burnt Hills, NY
Bill Hogan ~ City School District of Albany, NY
Bill Hogan | City School District of Albany | Albany, NY
Laura Newman ~ Commack UFSD ~ Northport, NY
Laura Newman | Commack UFSD | Northport, NY
Mark M, CFO ~ Onondoga Community College, NY
Mark M, CFO | Onondoga Community College | Onondaga, NY
Thomas Reardon ~ Wynantskill UFSD, NY
Thomas Reardon | Wynantskill UFSD | Wynantskill, NY
Robert S. Schneider COO ~ New York State School Boards Association
Robert S. Schneider COO | New York State | School Boards Association
Joe Barretta ~ Assistant Superintendent of Business ~ Clinton Central School District
“Recently Clinton Central School District contracted with Bryant Asset Protection Inc. to assist administration in reviewing a Request for Proposal (RFP) for property and casualty insurance. Jeff Bryant and his team were very professional, provided us with an exceptional level of service and helped us understand the complex insurance proposals that were presented to the District. Their report was comprehensive, organized and easy to follow. I highly recommend Bryant Asset Protection Inc. to assist in providing a comprehensive insurance analysis to any school district or municipality.”
Joe Barretta | Assistant Superintendent of Business | Clinton Central School District